Ladbrokes Best Casino 2010, according to IGA
The annual nominations from IGA International Gaming Awards 2010 has just ended in London and Ladbrokes was awarded Online Casino Operator of the Year 2010. It is a very nice title that Ladbrokes Casino now boasts of its online casino. The award ceremony was held at the fashionable Champagne Reception at the Millennium Gloucester Hotel in London where the elite of the casino world had gathered for a real night of celebration.
Ladbrokes won a few years ago Hitwise prize for best British gaming site but now they have another fine casino award to brag with.
About International Gaming Awards (IGA)
IGA can be seen as the gaming industry’s Oscars, which annually appoints the winners in several categories. All categories of the 2010 IGT prizes and the winners you see below:
- Bingo Operator of the Year Mecca Bingo
- iGaming Software Supplier of the Year Playtech
- Slot Manufacturer of the Year IGT
- Casino Restaurant of the Year Olives, Bellagio, Las Vegas
- Casino Interior Design of the Year Venetian Macau
- Gaming Technology Manufacturer Bally Technologies (iView Display Manager)
- Online Poker Operator of the Year PKR
- Casino Operator of the Year Americas Sands Corporation
- Online Bingo Operator of the Year Cashcade (Foxy Bingo)
- Eco Friendly Company of the Year Cammegh
- VIP Room of the Year The Ritz Club Casino
- Outstanding Contribution to Gaming Andrew Love
- Offline / Online Magazine of the Year Casino Review
- Online Casino Operator of the Year Ladbrokes
- Casino Operator Europe of the Year Holland Casino
- Best Operator / Manufacturer Website of the Year Operator House Casino UK
- Traditional Casino Equipment Supplier of the Year TCS John Huxley
- Casino Operator of the Year Australasia Melco Crown Entertainment
- Socially Responsible Casino Operator of the Year Casino Austria International
Ladbrokes Swedish manager, Andreas Gillberg, about the IGA award
– We are extremely proud to receive this award. We have a fantastic team at Ladbrokes and this is a testament to the hard work we have done. 2009 was a good year for Ladbrokes casino, but we believe 2010 will be even better. This prestigious prize is a good start and our customers will also be rewarded during the year, “said Ladbrokes Country Manager in Sweden, Andreas Gillberg.
Ladbrokes has over 3 million registered customers from 30 countries and operates gaming services in 18 languages. Their online casino is very user friendly and players can very fast register an account and start playing. This makes them a nice online casino for new players that are looking for the thrill of online casino.